Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fluffy Pancakes (Revised Recipe)

I decided to modify the recipe a little to make the portion fits all 3 family members (See previous post "Basic Pancake Recipe") My younger brother eats a lot more than others so I gave him a stack of 5 pancakes. Dad has 4 and 3 for myself. Remember, this is not an American portion. Size of the pancakes you see on the photo is a 1/3 smaller than what is being served in the States.

Again, no butter, lots of fruits, one healthy breakfast :)


Serving size: 3 (around 12 medium size pancakes)

250 g           All Purpose Flour
  50 g           Sugar
  3                Pinches of Salt
  15 g           Baking Powder
  2                Eggs
300 g           Milk
                    Honey / Maple Syrup
  1                Kiwi
  1                Orange
** Any fruit of your choice is fine. It'd be lovely to add banana slices, strawberry, 

See my previous post for direction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment