Saturday, April 7, 2012

Toni Morisson - Quote

Just when I thought I would have the best day ever, something didn't turn out right. Problem with the heart, or rather someone else's heart. An on and off friend (yes, friend) sort of thought I had feelings for him...Like I once had 6 years ago. It was a long twisted story anyway, this one....It happened on facebook (speak of the devil!) I was tagged with a drawing. Just that and it was like a shout out to every of my friends, "Heyyy...I'm actually in a VERY FKING COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP!" You gotta be kidding me... "I'm single, people." That multiply by 20 times...

Embarassed. 
It was too far.

I asked him at least respect me...and remove it... 
What happened after that was a typical reaction from an extremely emotional person (this I can't blame him).

That leads me to my favorite quote by Toni Morrison. 
Definition. Assumption. Thoughts. Guess.  Whatever they are enjoy the graphic :)





No comments:

Post a Comment