Monday, April 9, 2012

never forget who you are


Those words came up after a movie date with a close friend of mine. We have been wanting to catch up but never did manage to pick the right time until yesterday. It was great. We had the quickest lunch on the record, just so we could catch them trailers before Wrath of the Titans then The Hunger Games. I'm a huge fan when it comes to Greek Mythology and... oh, Sam Worthington made it all worthwhile :) We came out with some doubts on the Hunger Games especially what actually happen to Katniss and Gale in the end. Did Gale realize that those were just acts? We might have missed something, I don't know but I will definitely get the books this week.

Last but not the least, I leave you with another sleeping posture of my Tyler :) Sleep tight little one.






No comments:

Post a Comment