Monday, March 5, 2012

Photography - Kitty Gallannaugh

Since I can't make up my mind what exactly to focus on today,  I'll share a few photos from two of my favorite photographers Kitty Gallannaugh (British) and Heikki Alanen (Finnish).

Perfect blend!

I like to look deep into someone's eyes (not in a weird way), especially when they have amazing color combination. Mattew, a good friend of mine has crazy beautiful grayish green eyes...Boy... :)


If there is but one photo I could purchase from her then it would be this one. It'd be a good addition to my site.

I like old stuff, especially when it's passed on from someone. Indeed, a treasure. I'm not at all a religious person and not even a Christian, but there's one particular Bible given by my high school teacher, Shelly before she left. Inside cover has her full name and date, which dated back to her childhood years. Priceless.

I was eying on a Fossil bag with similar prints. Plus, the classics :)

This picture kind of make me feel relax. First word that came to mind? REVERIE.


Reminds me of The Red Riding Hood. There's something about red color that pulls me in. Guess what my favorite color really is?
Visit Kitty's website at http://www.kittygallannaugh.com
Heikki Alanen - See next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment