Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Few Amazing Photos - 11pm

I wanted to share (to the world), of course, some of the most beautiful photographs I've seen tonight. Some are new. Some are on the web ages ago, nevertheless, they're sort of calming agent. Tired as heck yet I still like to spend time appreciating them.


Bee - The Flying Cat



I can never guess why Bee is the flying cat..but this is the best cat photo I have seen so far. Worth more than those photos you can find online site like Corbis, 123rf, Stockphotos, etc. The photographer has disabled save option on Flickr, I hope it's okay to share it. The photo is featured on Smashing Magazine website.

Good afternoon, my name is Chikiricuato 


Another great photo with strange title. This is the ultimate face off between fox and bird. You can never guess if the bird actually got away :) Very cool. Pixdaus.com

 Here's my Tyler


Now I guess I can tweak a few photos of my handsome  cat, Tyler :) 

Like a Fairy Tale


Great fairy tale like photo from Alejka on Deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment