Saturday, March 10, 2012

IKEA Bangna

I went to IKEA Bangna yesterday to check out some furniture. The self-service idea actually gave me a good break from annoying shopping mall staff trying to see faulty products... well, or something simply not up to my standard. It was sort of peaceful browsing the products. Guess what? I like it and will probably visit the store again soon.

A few photos to share.

Photos I might consider getting for my room.


Five out of more than 20 showroom at IKEA. I am eyeing for the blue walls and similar furniture arrangement like first photo on the right. Second photo on the right looks good as well, but too much like a tight-packed office, it'd look much better given more space in between the desk and sofa. Anyways, that's just an idea :)


See for yourself :)

 

Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00

Address

38 Moo 6 Bangna-Trad km. 8
Bangkaew Sub-District, Bangplee District,
Samutprakarn 10540

Email customerrelations.ikeath@ikano.asia

Tel. 02-708-7999

No comments:

Post a Comment