Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Bookshop Bar

The Bookshop Bar... Sounds like an ordinary cafe with books on shelves to read, but I assure you...This is not ordinary.


Located under hi-so condominium called Ashton Morph in Soi Thonglor 38, the bar is originally meant for people living here. Now, I wish I could live here.

Someone once told me to aim high.. Here's my dream condominium.  9 million THB for a 1 Bedroom :)





The Bar designed by Ashley Sutton. Yes, heard me right. Same designer as the famous Maggie Choo's, Iron Fairies, and Fat Gutz. A total of 14 drinks designed by the famous mixologist Joseph Boroski, who's also a Global Director of Cocktail Culture at W Brand (Starwood).






Less than 30 seats available... This is the only disappointment I have. Other than that, perfect!

The Edgar Allan Pole - Strongest drink.. they said

The Romance Novel

This is the Crab Meat Ball - Thai Style. Pretty good.


Food is not a big deal here, but only that I haven't tried their Lamb Rague, the famous dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment