Sunday, October 19, 2014

Maggie's Food

It's been 1 full week since I welcome Maggie into this small room of mine. As a new rabbit owner, I'm scared of just about everything that may contribute to my little friend's death. You know how fragile a rabbit is. A sudden change in every day food could create stress to a rabbit. 

Talking about food. I got Mr. Rabbit from JJ market for 50 Baht. Who knows what comes with those pellets but this brand is unusually cheap. Maggie has been eating it for one full week. She seems to like it, but hey, no pet food should come with that too low of a price. I did some research and went to the pet store...XtraViral Junior Rabbit was all I could find. Price is four times higher that Mr. Rabbit!! Well, but I went ahead and got it for her anyway. 


I started mixing XtraViral with her old one, but it seems to be too hard for her to chew. Anyone knows if this is okay? Is it a good brand? 

I've heard Cuni is great too..

It'd be great if you could share with me :) Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment