Monday, March 11, 2013

ONE OK ROCK 「Be the light 」 - NEW PV

Here's ONE OK ROCK New PV

ONE OK ROCK 「Be the light 」


Taka's expression is pretty interesting, I must say. Considering this is a slow rock, his facial expression and acts are very firm and strong. This is slowly becoming one of my favorites!

PHOTOGRAPHY
I took this photo out of boredom but it turned out pretty good. Gives off weird yet artistic vibe at the same time. Classic! I should make this my facebook cover, maybe :) What do you think? 




1 comment:

  1. Artistic vibe, right… Some truly artistic people prefer to use b/w photo in their profiles, but also those who wish to be perceived as artistic. You have one of those in your professional profile – it drew my attention at first, then I discovered your blog...

    But colour or not, you have this artistic vibe in your photos; I just ‘see’ that. Although, a smile in the LI photo gives you away – it shows (me) that you’re not pretentious about being artistic; this talent appears to be your toy.

    So, whichever photo you choose in the end – you may run but you cannot hide… from who you are…

    Btw, speaking of artistic and beauty, I’ll be at the Japanese painters exhibition opening this evening. The announcement says “… This unique style gave birth to a refine beauty in the paintings of this type…” I’ll make some photos to capture the beauty…

    Stan

    ReplyDelete