Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekend is Coming to an End 〜 君に届け

ちょと早い気もするけど、週末走り納め。。。

Weekend is moving a little too fast, don't you think? Even with Friday off and Monday as a holiday is still not enough.  Maybe I should take one whole week away from work or change it altogether. I might be at the point where I think change is necessary.

どうしようか?

Not much progress on my Japanese as I had planned but I have been watching lots of Japanese movies and drama these days I can already say a few phrases :)

「君に届け」KIMI NI TODOKE

Watching this movie again brought me back to those high school years. How first love felt like.. although mine did not end well but hey, I survived.

Miura Haruma 「三浦春馬」is certainly a good actor and he definitely has great smile. もういいよ。。。
I think I might have brought this high school crush feeling back again.

Kimi ni Todoke is based on Japanese manga with the same name. Kuronuma Sawako (Mikako Tabe) is avoided by all her classmates for the fact that she resembles Sadako from movie The Ring and the rumour that anyone who looks at her will be cursed. While everyone is avoiding her, Kazehara Shota (Miura Haruma) fell in love with her since the first time they met. That love has grown over time. Two other friends, Ayane Yano and Chizuru Yoshida. The movie portray strong friendship among the four, amidst conflicts. Will Shota's feeling finally reached Sawako? Will Sawako come to accept it? That is for you to find out :) Check out the trailer below:



No comments:

Post a Comment