Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pear's

I've been quite, well, depressed lately. Good breakfast is always essential to the healing or at least add some idea of worthiness to my thoughts so in the end, things wouldn't seem to be going so bad. It's good to balance the thoughts in your head once in a while. My mother always say there's an extreme good and evil in me (which I have to admit, it's true). When I'm good, I'm really really good. But when that dark thoughts take over, I'm done. I could be the worst me possible.

Anyways, I have no intention to include all the sour stuff here. It's the breakfast I wanted to talk about. Just plain good. Never tried their cakes but the freshly baked bread are exceptional. I would have guessed the same with their cakes.



Scrambled egg served with ham and toasted bread. Their omelet is just as good but I was a little bored with stir fried potatoes, thought I would skip it entirely.


Ended with ice coffee. Well, can't help. It was way too hot outside so it is extremely important I keep myself cool (as in temperature) as much as possible ;)

The website is not functioning properly. You have a choice of visiting one of their branch at Rama IV or Chidlom.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment