Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Experiment



As an owner, sometimes it's very difficult to decide if I should keep Tyler aka Mr. Adorable Troublemaker, or if I should let him go as the last resort. I saved him from being drugged to death by his owner and my intention was that if he is big enough, I will let him roam free. If you read my last post, the decision was tougher than I thought. What if he never comes back? What if he was attacked by dogs in the neighborhood?

My family and I never figure out how he managed to climb up our wall and couldn't when he wanted to leave the other house. We had to ask permission from the house next door to get him back. Ugly process... my would be neighbor didn't look too happy. Until we rebuild our backyard, then Tyler can freely walk around without me being worried, of course. Now it's either him in the house or outside in a big cage back of the house.... Tyler.. Tyler... What am I going to do with you??? :)

See the photos for yourself :D  -

Tyler climbed all the way up but couldn't come down. Guess who had to go get him...ME! Luckily this was in my front yard.

Obviously... Apple Magic Mouse is a perfect pillow.
Relaxing in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment